We are proud to offer many exciting sponsorship opportunities across our events and project-based work including:
- Conservation support: We have many opportunities for you to support the vital work of our ground-based conservation partners, making a direct difference to the future of wildlife in a specific country or to a specific species.
- Education: As we enter the world’s 6th mass extinction, this generation of children will play an important role in making the difference before it’s too late. Why not help fund our education work in schools and youth groups across the country?
- Wildlife Artist of the Year: Our internationally renowned art competition and exhibition attracts over a thousand entries from artists worldwide, culminating in a week-long exhibition at the prestigious Mall Galleries, London.
- Wildlife Ball: Generously hosted at the prestigious Dorchester Hotel, this very special dinner/dance is a delightful mix of wildlife, entertainment and fundraising.
- Christmas Concert: A beautiful celebration of Christmas, family and conservation and an excellent sponsorship opportunity for a company based in the Guildford area to reach the local community. We have previously enjoyed performances and readings from Sir Michael Parkinson MBE, Brian Blessed OBE and classical soprano Laura Wright.
Get in touch with our Chief Executive, Georgina Lamb at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01483 237232 to find out more and discuss some of our exciting opportunities.