Join our amazing team of Wildlife Warriors and support wildlife by fundraising for David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation (DSWF).
There are lots of ways to get involved and fundraise for DSWF. From organising something small such as a bake sale to hosting a quiz, all the way to skydives and running the London Marathon.
- Fundraising Pack – Download our fundraising pack for useful information and inspiration to help you fundraise.
- DSWF Leaflets – to inspire people about the work of DSWF and what you’re fundraising for.
- Collection tins – Contact us to request a collection pot to raise funds through a collection.
- T-shirts – Available upon request for you to wear whilst fundraising to promote DSWF.
- Charity branded sports shirts if you participate in a challenge event.
- Professional fundraising advice and support throughout your fundraising journey.
The best way to kick start a fundraiser is through an online fundraising page. We recommend Enthuse as our trusted donation platform. Start yours today in just minutes with these simple steps:
- Head to Enthuse and click ‘Fundraise For Us’.
- Login or create your account to set up your fundraising event.
- Personalise your fundraising page with why you are fundraising for DSWF and what it means to you to support us. Don’t forget to add a fundraising target.
- Publish and share your page with your friends and family.
Get in Touch
Contact us at [email protected] or 01483 272323 to chat with us about your fundraising ideas and we will support you on your fundraising journey.
Thank you for your support. Together we will stand together to protect some of the world’s most precious and endangered wildlife.
Join our team of wildlife warriors on the London Marathon, The Big Half or Ride London or secure your own place on a challenge event of your choice and help raise vital funds to protect endangered wildlife.
Whether you paint, bake, hold a coffee morning or fancy the adrenaline rush of a skydive, we will support you with your very own creative or physical fundraising challenge with inspiring ideas, support and resources.
Donating or fundraising for DSWF in memory of a loved one is a wonderful way of celebrating their life and passions and ensuring a lasting legacy.
Make DSWF part of your birthday, wedding or anniversary celebrations and help raise awareness and funds for wildlife. Give the gift that keeps on giving.