Wildlife Artist of the Year – People’s Choice Award
The closing date is midnight on Sunday 28 June and we’ll announce the artist and voter winners via our e-news, on our website and across social media the following week. Make sure you’re signed up to e-news to be the first to hear!
Terms and Conditions
People’s Choice Vote – Terms and Conditions
- The People’s Choice vote and prize draw is organised by David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation (‘DSWF’), 7 Kings’ Road, Shalford, Guildford GU4 8JU, registered Charity No. 110893
How to enter
- Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- The vote and prize draw is free to enter and no purchase or donation is necessary.
- DSWF will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting a vote, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- DSWF reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of DSWF, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the vote and prize draw.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- Only one vote/entry per person is permitted. Duplicate or subsequent votes will be ignored.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. DSWF may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
- DSWF reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the vote/prize draw.
The People’s Choice Vote
- The winning artwork/artist of the People’s Choice vote will be identified by counting all votes and awarding to the artwork which has received the largest cumulative number of votes.
- The winning artist will be notified by email within 7 working days of the closing date and must respond within 14 days otherwise their prize will be forfeited.
- The prize will be sent to the winning artist within 14 working days of responding to DSWF.
- The prize draw winner will be chosen randomly and notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 7 working days of the closing date
- The prize draw winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to DSWF within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and DSWF will be entitled to select another winner randomly.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 working days of responding to DSWF
Prizes (Vote and Prize Draw)
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. DSWF reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond DSWF’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of DSWF regarding any aspect of the prize draw or vote is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- DSWF reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, DSWF, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of DSWF, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by DSWF or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- DSWF reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.