Sponsor a Ranger
Working in some of the planet’s most extreme and dangerous environments, anti-poaching rangers do one of the toughest jobs in the world. You can give protection to Rangers on the front line today!
Sponsor a ranger today and help David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation (DSWF) as we:
- Fight wildlife crime through ranger empowerment.
- Protect rangers by providing expert training and essential field gear.
- Engage with future generations of wildlife rangers to protect and fight on behalf of wildlife.
- A personalised sponsorship certificate, ranger fact sheet and photo.
- Wildlife Matters magazine.
- A beautiful ranger sketch print by wildlife artist Mandy Shepherd.
Sponsor a ranger today
You can either choose to pay or renew your sponsorship by a regular monthly payment or a one off payment. You can also choose to receive a physical pack by post (UK only). Or opt to receive a digital adoption pack via email. (Worldwide).
How your sponsorship could help rangers
- Only £3 per month (or £36 per year) could help fund wildlife ranger training and welfare programmes supporting the brave men and women on the front line.
- Just £5 per month (or £47 per year) could help ensure rangers are well equipped with everything they need to do their jobs and keep themselves safe.
- With £10 per month (or £60 per year) anti-poaching ranger patrols could be enabled to monitor illegal activity to ensure the safety of wildlife.
Why your sponsorship is so important
DSWF has been supporting wildlife rangers in Africa for over thirty years. From the Kafue National Park in Zambia to the deserts of Namibia, DSWF has always acknowledged the vital role that these selfless individuals play in conserving Africa’s most endangered species, often against difficult odds.
DSWF also supports rangers in Asia, from the Russian Far East to the Dong Phayanyen-Khao Yai Forest Complex in Thailand. Their tireless efforts are a testament to the success of our ground-based conservation partners who provide unwavering operational, training and welfare support.
“We can’t sit back and let them fight alone, they are at the forefront of species protection and need our support if we are all to enjoy and see wildlife and some of the world’s most pristine and precious habitats flourish.”
Georgina Lamb, Chief Executive of DSWF
DSWF aim to dispatch postal orders within 7 working days of purchase. Postal orders are sent with Royal Mail standard 2nd class. Tracking is unavailable. International delivery is unavailable.