We ask that everyone purchasing an artwork does so in good faith with the honest intention of buying and keeping the artwork based on the information they have seen around the artwork. If you would like more information before buying it, then please do contact us by phone on 01483 272323 or email email@example.com
- Please call us on 01483 272323 to purchase an artwork. Payment for artwork can be made over the phone or via BACS transfer using the following details:
- To secure an artwork you will need to make payment immediately. We cannot reserve an artwork for you without immediate payment.
Account Name: David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation
Account number: 11999399
Sort code: 16 00 11
Please use the reference of your Surname and part of the artwork title
The item will not be marked as ‘sold’ until the money has cleared our account.
Sale of Wildlife Artist of the Year shortlist pieces:
- It is the buyers responsibility to collect their artwork(s) at their own cost. Collections cannot be made until after the end of the exhibition. Full details will be provided on the buyers receipt.
- You will need to bring your buyers receipt with you to collect your artwork .
- As an organisation with limited office and storage space we do not have the capacity to store artwork and/or organise delivery for buyers. We can provide details of specialist art couriers – please contact us to enquire.
- When you collect your artwork it is your responsibility to check that you have the correct item and that it is in good condition and without damage.
Sale of online exhibition pieces
The artwork is held by the artist and collection or delivery is to be arranged with them. We will provide all contact details at the time of sale.
- As you are purchasing a unique and individual item of art, we cannot offer an exchange or replacement if for some reason the item is not as you expected. We may consider refunds in certain circumstances and if we are contacted within 7 days of you receiving the artwork. Please contact DSWF offices either by phone on 01483 272323 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- In the unlikely event that you collect the incorrect artwork you will need to notify us within 24 hours and we will arrange for the correct item to be dispatched by return and make arrangements for the collection of the incorrect artwork. Delivery and collection charges may apply.
- You are responsible for paying all taxes and duties for items supplied outside of the EU.
- All prices are exempt from VAT or other UK sales taxes.