THE DAVID SHEPHERD ARCHIVE COLLECTION
Over 120 personally selected images that define David Shepherd’s life in painting and wildlife conservation available in the David Shepherd Archive Collection.
The hardback cover book contains many new or rarely seen paintings covering more than five decades of the artist’s career.
‘This collection is a very rare opportunity as this sort of book is usually only published to commemorate an artist’s work long after he is gone. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to choose and present my own selection of paintings from my life’s work.’ David Shepherd
The book comes with a complimentary limited edition print that has never been publicly released before and is only available to purchasers of The David Shepherd Archive Collection Book. The print ‘Tiger Haven’ is over 50 x 80 cm in size and is individually numbered (the same as the book it accompanies) and signed by David Shepherd. There is also a complimentary DVD that shows a view of David’s life and work, and follows him through the creation and production of this archive book.
• Each book numbered and signed by the Artist
• 123 reproductions of David’s works
• 252 pages, size 13 × 18 inches (330 × 457 mm)
• Printed using light-fast inks on specially commissioned archival quality paper
• Hand bound in leather and vellum with 22ct Gold decoration
• One single worldwide edition of only 1,000 copies
• Presented in a museum quality Solander box and accompanied by the exclusive limited edition print, ‘Tiger Haven’ and the complimentary DVD.
Size: 33 x 45cm
Sales support DSWF