Date: September 17, 2017 12:30 pm - September 17, 2017 6:30 pm
Location: Kings Weston House, Kings Weston Lane, Bristol BS11 0UR
Contact Name: Angela Fumpson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Telephone: 07745482426
This September come and experience an afternoon of pure value and support a great cause. We are bringing together some truly inspiring speakers and all funds will be go to support DSWF’s TigerTime Campaign. Set in the beautiful surroundings of Kings Weston House, a hidden gem and must see location. Afternoon tea & refreshments included.
‘Self Development returns to Bristol even bigger and better than before’
- See the inspiring Jermaine Harris from Empowered results “If we all did what we were capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves” .
- You will experience the teachings of Bob Proctor delivered by Stuart Doughty of Thinking into Results.
- We have Nick Elston who will be talking about how he deals with anxiety and OCD.
- We have the unstoppable Dan Gregory returning coaching leaders to live a life of freedom, prosperity and vitality.
- Photographer Craig Jones will share his amazing tiger photos and tell his inspiring tiger tales.
- Oh and don’t forget a surprise guest and auction.
So many speakers these are just a few, we may even have to start earlier to fit them all in so watch the layout as it develops on http://tigertalks.co.uk/homepage/events/sept-2017 just don’t forget to book your place because seats are in demand and there will be a waiting list.
If you would like to sponsor the event – or part of the event – we’d be hugely grateful! Please call Angela on 07745 482426 to find out more.
Tiger image courtesy of Arkaprava Ghosh