DSWF Golf Day
Date: September 6, 2019 10:30 am - September 6, 2019 8:00 pm
Location: Cranleigh Golf and Country Club
Contact Name: Emily Summers
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Telephone: 01483 272 323
Wild about golf?
We are delighted to be returning to the beautiful Cranleigh Golf and Country Club for our annual Golf Day on Friday 6 September.
Join us for a fantastic, fun day filled with excellent food, good company and a little healthy competition thrown in, while being part of an incredible fundraising effort.
In 2018, our Golf Day raised an amazing £5,800 for our work protecting endangered wildlife and this year we are hoping to raise even more to help fund vital projects across Africa and Asia.
Your day will include:
- A delicious light brunch on arrival
- An 18-hole round of golf on this beautiful, local course
- Refreshments at the half-way point, kindly provided by Hogs Back Brewery
- A sumptuous two-course dinner with wine in the charming beamed clubhouse, hosted by DSWF Art Ambassador Mandy Shepherd
- The chance to ‘Beat the Pro’ and win team prizes
- Access to a range of exciting and unique items in our raffle and silent auction
The cost for a four-ball team is £380 and can be booked through Emily Summers – firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out about sponsorship and advertising opportunities, please do contact Emily.
With thanks to our generous sponsors: