In January 2019, to celebrate art and wildlife together, Emily began creating 30-minute daily sketches to be sold through social media for £100, 100% donated to endangered wildlife. The movement has since caught on and the challenge taken up by other notable and talented artists, including Stephen Rew and Emily Tan.
In the first four months alone, #SketchForWildlife has raised over £11,000 for our wildlife projects – an amazing achievement. We are so proud of this creative social media campaign, which has made a real difference to the projects we support.
If you have been lucky enough to win a #SketchForWildlife, please let us know the name of the artist when you donate so that we can say thank you!
We want to say a huge ‘thank you’ to the following artists for their contribution to this campaign:
- Emily Lamb – 132 sketches so far and counting! @emilylamb_art
- Stephen Rew – @stephenrewfineart
- Emily Tan – @e.ying
- Daniel Wilson – @dwilsonarts
- Jessica – @starting.at.the.roots
- Katrina Valentine Tracuma – @akisforkatart
- Amber Tyldesley – @amber_tyldesley_art
If you would like to be a part of #SketchForWildlife and help raise funds through the sale of your art, simply:
- Upload your piece to social media, using the #SketchForWildlife. You don’t have to sell for £100 – choose whatever price you feel is right for you.
- Ask your followers to make a donation through our website and to send you confirmation of payment.